What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
When subscribing to our blog, you may be asked to enter your name and email address.
How do we use your information?
We may use any information we collect from you in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve client service (your information helps us to respond to your client service requests and support needs more effectively)
- To send you direct marketing emails from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- To process and complete a commercial transaction on the site and fulfil your transaction.
- To send you information and updates about your order through the email address you provide.
- We use the above information we collect from you to send you notifications from our blog when you subscribe.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database. This database is only accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems and must keep the information confidential.
After you perform a transaction, we will not store your private information (like credit, debit or prepaid cards, etc.) on our servers.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. If you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly like most websites.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We do not help companies advertise their products or services to you. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect our or others rights, property or safety.
Links to third party sites
Any links on the Site to third-party websites are provided for your convenience only. Suppose you choose to access third-party websites or obtain products or services from third parties. In that case, you do so entirely at your own risk, and such access is between you and such a third party. OpenSkyServices do not warrant or represent the legality, accuracy or authenticity of content presented by such websites, products or services offered by third parties. Hence, OpenSkyServices shall have no liability for any loss or damages arising from accessing or using such websites, products or services.